Mel Greenberg a Southern California native, is a best-selling author and publisher. A proud alumna of the University of Maryland, Mel worked as a copywriter and producer in radio and television in Washington D.C. before heading back to the west coast.
Mel draws upon her lifetime experiences as a classically trained violinist and competitive figure skater to see her through even the darkest days. She is a cancer survivor, and prominent midlife advocate. Mel’s debut novel, Running with Our Eyes Closed, explores marriage, life and love after the nest empties. And she’ll be the first to tell you that moving forward – from then to now has been a wildly unexpected and beautiful journey.
- Mel produced floor-x music for US Olympic gymnasts, including Keri Strug
- She reads more than she writes
- She loves sunsets and a good glass of Italian wine
- She travels as much as possible, believing that experiencing the beauty and history of other cultures is essential.
- She meditates daily
- She is happiest surrounded by family and friends, and her beloved English Bulldog Stella, and German Shepherd Grazia.