Garlic Butter Chicken and Asparagus — In other words, Garlic lovers will love this garlic butter chicken baked with a side of asparagus.
Moreover, Crisp at the perfection, this one-pan dish will have your family gathering around the table in no time for a busy weeknight!
- 6 to 8 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 1 to 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted (olive oil can be substituted for butter)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Italian herbs (dried oregano, thyme, rosemary, basil)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Slices of lemon, for garnish
- Fresh parsley, chopped
“Garlic lovers will love this garlic butter chicken baked with a side of asparagus.”
How To Make Garlic Butter Chicken And Asparagus:
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together butter, lemon juice, garlic, honey, Italian herbs; season with salt and pepper, to taste and set aside.
- In a skillet over medium fire, brown chicken thighs on both sides for 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- In Addition, arrange browned chicken thighs and asparagus in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet.
- After that, drizzle and brush the butter mixture over the chicken and asparagus and arrange lemon slices on top of the chicken.
- Bake into the oven until chicken is cooked through, about 20 minutes. Above all, serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired. Enjoy! ♡