This week I welcome Wendy Hodge into the Kuel Life Community. She comes to us from the ‘Land Down Under’ (to us North Americans that means Australia). Yet another reason to love social media. I met Wendy ‘virtually’ and have developed a relationship with her through the luxury of technology and the willingness to get up super early or engage in the evening (depending on which one of us you ask).
Wendy is a health and fitness coach and has a penchant for creating healthy and delicious recipes. We are lucky she is willing to share them with us. And, if you want more of her recipes download her e-book Healthy Deserts & Snacks from the Kuel Shop.
Mango Ice Cream Pops
• 2 mangos, roughly chopped
• ½ carton double cream or coconut cream
• 1-2 tbsp honey/maple syrup/rice malt syrup
• Peel and roughly chop the mangos.
• Add to a high speed blender, with the cream and honey.
• Blend until smooth – the mixture will be thick.
• Transfer to a jug and pour into popsicle moulds, almost to the top.
• Place in the freezer to set overnight, or for at least 4 hours.
About the Author:
My philosophy is to get back to basics, and keep it simple, so you can make changes that you’ll be able to stick with! I’m best known for saying “there’s no right or wrong way to live a healthy lifestyle, because there isn’t just ONE way.”
It’s my belief that a good coach should be a diet agnostic, in order to best serve you. My program guides you through a simple process to create your own unique eating and exercise plan. I use an evidence-based approach to help you cut through all of the conflicting information out there. You don’t need to do more, you just need to find a better way.