Want to challenge your ABs and upper body strength that little bit more? Try the single leg walk out plank.
HOW TO DO IT?
- Start with your feet hip width apart.
- Move your right foot in, to the mid-line of your body and place it there.
- Breathe in and see-saw forward from the hips – lifting your left leg behind you.
- Finger tips to the ground.
- Point your left toe to switch on that glute (butt) muscle.
- Walk out with control, middle fingers pointing forward, until your shoulders are over your wrists.
- Try not to sink into your shoulder blades here. Have the feeling that you are pulling the floor apart between your hands – to help widen your back.
- Your left leg should be hovering above the ground.
- Breathe out, draw in on your belly button and lift your left leg, straight, strong, and high behind you as you walk back, middle fingers pointing forward.
- Repeat 5-6x on each leg.
Get your Toned in 20 Program directly to your inbox. You can subscribe to her AB Strong & Body Fit In 20 – Online Home Workout Program – right here in the Kuel Shop.
Did you enjoy this article? Become a Kuel Life Member today to support our ad-free Community. Sign-up for our Sunday newsletter and get your expert content delivered straight to your inbox.