Travel Kuel Category Expert: Sarin Raj
Staying flexible, positive, and open to change is very important to enjoy any holiday.
“Double-check the travel entry requirements on the visiting country’s website.”
7 Tips To Remain Stress-Free During International Travel:
- Check the validity of your passport early. Ensure you are fully vaccinated at least two weeks before your departure.
- Even if not required by your airline or destination, book a PCR test to be taken within 72 hours prior to your departure flight.
- Leave yourself extra time for everything. Arrive at the airport early, add a pre-cruise day or two. And have ample time between connecting flights.
- Pay close attention to any emails you receive regarding your trip. Double-check the travel entry requirements on the visiting country’s website. Also check those of your airline/cruise line before you leave.
- Be organized and carry paper copies of all your documents. Digital versions are convenient, but cell phone batteries always seem to run out when you need them most. Sometimes wifi connectivity can be spotty.
- Be sure you have sufficient Travel Cancellation, Medical, and Trip Interruption Insurance. Verify that it covers all Covid-19 related expenses.
- Finally, work with a travel advisor who will take care of the details. That way you can focus on fulfilling your much-anticipated travel dreams and making new memories with friends and family.
“Only travel when you feel comfortable & safe to do so.”
Local Economies And Businesses:
Finally, if you are still weary about international travel – it’s ok! And it is normal. It is very personal and my advice always is to only travel when you feel comfortable and safe to do so.
Maybe domestic travel and staycations are better suited for you until you get that comfort level back. Domestic/staycations travels also have advantages like – it helps to stimulate our local economies and help businesses – while you get to experience your beautiful country and city like never before – so it’s a win-win for all.
About the Author:
Sarin Raj, an accountant by profession has turned her ever-growing passion for travel and love for structure & attention to details, into helping busy women professionals by giving back their precious time and taking on the finer details of trip planning.
Sarin founded Traveluxepro in 2018 with a mission to help women professionals ‘just show up and enjoy’ their vacations. As a responsible travel advisor, Sarin makes traveling & learning about the next best destination & experiences a priority. So that she can bring back her experiences and share it with her clients. You can find Sarin at traveluxepro.com and follow her on social: Instagram.