Fashion Fridays, Kuel Life Thought Leader: Tracy Gold
What is included:
Tracy Gold assists you to revamp your entire look including clothing, hair and make-up. During this day, You learn the tips and tricks necessary to recreate your new look every day.
Want a make over!
The style makeover day includes:
- Personal styling session: Tracy teaches you what works for you, what doesn’t, and why.
- Personal shopping session: Tracy takes you to the best NYC stores that best suit your budget. You learn how to shop for your body shape, personal style and budget.
- Make-up lesson Use your own makeup and or shop for the makeup you need to create the desired look.
- Hair styling lesson: Tracy shows you quick and easy ways to style your own hair.
- $200! Kuel Life gifts the WINNER $200 towards travel and accommodations.
Date: Sat June 25, 2022 (we can accommodate schedule restrictions)
Time: 10am – 6pm
Venue: Tracy Gold Style Studio in Manhattan
What is not included:
Travel to and from NYC, accommodations, and cost of any purchases of clothing or products. However, Tracy can advise you on any purchases you wish to make to ensure they work for you.
The makeover is filmed and photographed on the day and posted on the Tracy Gold Show, Kuel Life websites and social media platforms.
To see what to expect click below:
Enter To Win A New York Style Makeover:
1. You must be a Kuel Life Member to enter. Not a member yet? It’s only $9.99/month. Get the whole year, we gift you two months free! Grab your membership here!
2. Go right HERE to REGISTER and get the details! Deadline to register is 6PM EST, May 27th. Don’t wait!
3. Winner is contacted directly via email and ANNOUNCED on all the SOCIAL platforms!
Want a make over? For more info on Tracy Gold Makeover click here https://tracygoldfashiontips.com/makeovers/.
About the Author:
Television personality, fashion designer and stylist Tracy Gold’s newly launched talk show, Tracy Gold Show, is inspiring women over 40 to look and feel fabulous regardless of age. A born entrepreneur, Tracy has enjoyed success as a fashion designer, YouTube influencer and vetted QVC fashion presenter. After launching her own fashion line in 2003 out of the trunk of her car, Tracy now has a worldwide customer base clamoring for her next TGNY fashion release. A powerful social media influencer, Tracy’s YouTube channel Tracy Gold Fashion Tips has more than 20,000 subscribers with over 2 million views.